Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I've Been Eating...

Sometimes this blogging thing is hard work and it slows down my cooking! So I have compiled a list of a few of my favorites that I have made over the last few weeks. Why re-invent the wheel if something is good!

Pioneer Woman Restaurant Style Salsa this salsa is by far one of my favorite things from PW! It is so easy, and does not require fresh tomatoes, which my garden had very few of this summer! You don't need to cook it either!

Dinah's Dishes Enchiladas Casserole this is a mom from my school. She makes some great things! This casserole isn't as creamy as some and is probably a lot better for you!

Roasted Veggie Sandies I put my pesto to use and made these delicious sandies! The veggies would be amazing alone too!

King's Hawaiian Roll Ham Sandwiches we did half turkey, half ham and both were yummy! These however, are NOT healthy! They have a whole stick of butter, but man were they great!


No comments:

Post a Comment