Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

October is here and that means fall is too! I love fall traditions. Every year we go to the pumpkin patch with the kiddos.  This year I made them all a pumpkin shirt! My new toy made it so quick and easy!

 I cut out the letters on black.  This is so much easier than tracing and cutting! I was sure to select double cut so that it would get all of the little threads.

I drew a pumpkin and it cut it out for me! 


The fabric already had the iron on paper on it so all I had to do was iron it all together. 


 Then I sewed around the pumpkin.  I used a ribbon for the stem to add some flair. I decided not to sew around the letters to save time.

Aren't they cute! Can't wait to see all of my little pumpkins in their shirts! 




No comments:

Post a Comment