Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sweet Chili Edamame

My friend Erin posted a picture on Instagram of yummy looking edamame.  I asked her for the recipe, because she is a great cook. Her response, I don't know its from a restaurant.  So I did some experimenting and came up with an EASY way to make it! 


Ingredients: 
edamame
Thai chili sauce
sea salt

Directions: 
Place frozen edamame in a microwaveable bowl, cover with plastic wrap.   Microwave for 2 minutes.  Drizzle Thai chili sauce over edamame and sprinkle with salt. Enjoy!



Funny story about edamame and a warning!  We were eating at Seasons 52 with Morgan's mother-in-law.  We ordered edamame because we were starving after a long drive to Atlanta.  I don't think she had ever eaten it before, because she ate the whole thing and had a sour face.  For those of you who don't eat edamame, you only eat the beans inside, not the whole thing.  She realized that we were only eating the beans, and quickly changed her ways!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! We're going there tomorrow! I will send you more pics :)

    ReplyDelete