Thursday, October 25, 2012

Zucchini Bread



This summer, for about 2 weeks, I had a TON of zucchini! I went out of town and they grew this big! One zucchini made 7 1/2 cups of shredded zucchini. I needed something to do with it, so I decided to try bread. I polled my friends on Facebook, and Jessica sent me this one! I had never made it before, and I am not a baker, but I think it turned out ok! 




Zucchini Bread

Serves 2 Loaves

Ingredients: 
2 cps sugar
1 c veg oil
3 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 cps shredded zucchini
1/2 c applesauce
1/3 c orange juice
3 cps flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp nutmeg
1 1/2 cinnamon



Preheat over 350
Combine sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla
Add zucchini, orange juice, applesauce
Combine dry ingredients and add to mixture
Pour into 2 greased 9 inch loaf pans
Bake for 55-70 min

Then I had bread and muffins coming out of my ears too! I delivered this to my friend Kris. She took a picture of the final product, I forgot to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment