Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pantry Make Over


I loved the color I used on my mom's laundry room.  I wanted it in my house. I thought about where I could put it. My pantry was the perfect place.  I spent an afternoon painting and adding a few details.  


Before: 
                  



After: I'm still working on the organization factor of the pantry. I wish it was bigger. So, I'm not going to show you the whole thing!  


Floor boards!! Yay! Before, the walls were just bare and dirty! 

I already had the chalkboard in my pantry.  I used chalkboard paint to tape off the size of my frame.  My frame was a thrift store frame, that I spray painted green. 


I made labels using the Cricut for my trash, recycling, and glass recycling. I also bought and labeled sugar, flour, etc containers. 

I made a plastic bag holder. I sewed a rectangle, and then added elastic at the bottom and then sewed it into a tube shape, and added a handle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment