Monday, August 12, 2013

First Year Blogiversary!

I can't believe I have been doing this for a year! I have written 255 posts! I have really enjoyed blogging.  It is a fun way for me to share all of my fun creations, lessons, and recipes!

Here are my top 5 posts! Most of them are from the first few months that I started blogging.  I think it probably took about a year, for these to be re-pinned so many times!

Free Rewards & PBIS - I still get emails about this! I did not make the cards! I just put them in the book!



DIY Crate Coffee Table- Still love this table.  Since then, I have put Christmas ornaments in the center, changed the books around, and put a coat of Poly on it.


Fabulous 5th Grade - I love looking at classroom pics! Today is the first day of school, so this years post will be coming soon! Here is a sneak peek!

Don't dance on the table with lampshades on your head!- I just finished another lamp make over for my classroom!!


Tiffany Blue, Just For You- My mom still loves her laundry room. It has helped her keep it clean!




It is crazy to think that I have had 100,000 page views! I hit 100,000 on Saturday! 


Leave me a comment, if you are out there following me! Let me know what has been your favorite! What do you want more of? 



1 comment: