Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Raspberry Jalapeno Chicken

I love my Raspberry Chipotle Bean dip, and this chicken uses the same sauce. It is soo easy, I wish I would have done this sooner.  All I did was sprinkle the chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper, and popped it on the grill. Then after it was cooked, I smothered it with the raspberry jalapeno sauce!

Having been the 3rd day I grilled in a row,  I love how easy the clean up is. I also get to wait outside in the beautiful weather for the food to cook!

Ingredients: 
Chicken breasts
salt & pepper
Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce*

*The sauce can be found in the jam or marinade section of the grocery store, or at stores such as Dean & Deluca. I have also used the raspberry chipotle and the very berry, they all taste pretty much the same

Directions- 
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, grill 6 min on each side. Remove from grill and smother with raspberry sauce!

Serve with cucumber salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment