Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mango Guac

My friend Ashley made a version of this for a shower this past weekend. We pretty much devoured it! As I was at the grocery store today, I decided I needed guac to go with my tacos (which she sent home with me!)

Ingredients:
  • 4 ripe avocados 
  • 1 cup chopped white onion
  • 2 fresh Serrano chilies, finely chopped, including seeds
  • 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 3/4 cup diced peeled mango
  • 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
  • sprinkle of sea salt
Directions: 
  1. Halve, pit, and peel avocados- Mash into a bowl. 
  2. Add onion, Serrano chilies, lime juice, and salt. Stir. 
  3. Fold in mango and cilantro. 
  4. Season with additional lime or salt if needed. 

Serve with hint of lime chips!


I made mine without Pomegranate seeds, because I was being lazy! It was still delicious!
Adapted from: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Mango-Pomegranate-Guacamole-350568#ixzz2SYLhNzH1



No comments:

Post a Comment