- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 2 fresh Serrano chilies, finely chopped, including seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup diced peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Halve, pit, and peel avocados- Mash into a bowl.
- Add onion, Serrano chilies, lime juice, and salt. Stir.
- Fold in mango and cilantro.
- Season with additional lime or salt if needed.
Serve with hint of lime chips!
I made mine without Pomegranate seeds, because I was being lazy! It was still delicious!