Monday, May 6, 2013

Etched Pyrex

Meet Jocelyn and Sean. 
I promise they don't usually dress like this. 
They are getting married this summer.  This weekend we had Jocelyn's bridal shower!

 If you don't know, I like to make something special out of what the bride registers for.
Etched Pyrex:



Supplies- Armour Etch, glue brushes, vinyl, the negative of the letters, Pyrex dish


This little guy was $8.00 at Hobby Lobby. I used a coupon, of course! A little goes a long way!


I used transfer tape (contact paper) to get the vinyl onto the pan, then brushed a few coats of the etch cream on. 




Let it dry for 10 minutes or so, then take the vinyl off. 


Wash it with mild soap and water, and its ready to go! 







And you have to go visit their wedding website and read the best bios ever!
http://jocelyn-sean.ourwedding.com/

I can't wait for the big day! 

-- I had to do a little copy and paste action on the bio to my blog! Thanks Erin! --

1 comment: