- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Teaspoons garlic
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb chicken breasts (I used the pounded out ones)
- Mexican cheese
- Spicy Ranch Dressing
- Tortilla Strips- Santa Fe Style (found by the croutons)
Marinade the chicken for 2 hours, in a Ziplock bag.
Turn broiler on High
Bring chicken inside, and put on a foil lined pan.
Spread ranch over grilled chicken, followed by Ro-Tel, cheese, and tortilla strips.
Put in oven on broil, till cheese is melted and slightly crispy!