I have a lot of friends who are having babies, and I wanted something quick and easy to make. I started making initial onesies and onesies with shapes.
- I start with a plain onesie, that I get from TJ Max.
- Then pick out a fabric (it only takes a scrap, and I have TONS of scraps!) and iron on Wonder Under.
- Next, I either free hand or print off the letter/shape from the computer to trace, and cut it out.
- Iron on the letter/shape to the onesie.
- Finally, sew around it. I have used both hand sewing and machine sewing. Sometimes, I add a little bow or flower to jazz it up a bit!
|A is for Ayla|
|S is for Sidney|
|B is for Blake|