Friday, August 24, 2012

5th Grade Funnies

When I taught 1st and 2nd grade, I had a "Story of the Day" email I would send out to my family and friends. Once I moved to 5th grade, there weren't near as many stories.  Here are the top ones so far this year!


  • At recess there was 1 boy and about 10 girls playing 4 square.  Our rule is that you can not leave a game once it starts, and you stick with it for the whole recess.  He came up to me and said, "Miss Cremer, I gotta get out of that game its just a big gossip fest, and I just can't take it anymore!" 

  • We were discussing snack, and I said, "Remember no peanuts, we don't want to have to use the epi-pen." A kid piped up and said, "Is that the one you put in your butt? My mom always says she is going to give me that if I am being bad because it makes you sleepy!" 

  • I wish we could just elect Will Smith as president. You know the guy from Men in Black. 



2 comments:

  1. kids are the best! How do I add the Pin it button to my blog? I've tried to figure it out and I can't :( Not that I do too many pin worthy things, but still want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stories. Please make this a regular feature!

    ReplyDelete