Monday, August 11, 2014

Patio redo

My patio railing has changed a lot over the last few years. When I bought the house it was stained a red color. I wasn't loving it, and after a few years, it was starting to fade. 

I decided I wanted to paint it white. We used a paint brush and got one coat on right before I had a 4th of July party in 2010. I never got around to finishing the 2nd coat. So, the paint started to look really bad. 


My table also had seen better days, so early this spring, I replaced it. This made me want to do more and finally finish the railing.


My lovely handyman, Kent, came to the rescue! He power washed the railing and replaced a few boards.


Then we got out the magical paint sprayer! I'm telling you this made the spindles 10,000 times easier!
The steps never got the white paint and had really worn. They were going to get the new blue too!

I love it! It really has brightened up the patio. 




1 comment:

  1. I love that blue. Who makes it and what's the name? All I need is a railing now.

    ReplyDelete