Tuesday, August 12, 2014

2014 Classroom Reveal!

In honor of the first day of school, here is my classroom reveal!

The decor this year looks very similar to last, however, I did some major rearranging in the furniture department! We got rid of our desktops, so my desk is no longer tied to a certain area of the room. 

I love having fabric backgrounds, because it lasts forever! I just changed up the borders. That wall looks a little bare! I put kids work on the blue bb.

The picture frames are pics of all of my classes. I need to go buy a few more frames.

The clothesline will have banners that the kids make on it.

New desk area... still a work in progress.

Homework Hot Spot with new fun folders!

So nice to only have 23 desks! Last year I started with 27!!!
This is where I keep all of my copies and stuff for the week.
I might have a labeling problem... but the kids know where everything is!

Best part of my classroom. I'm so glad I labeled all of these a few years ago!

A little reading corner, something I have always wanted to have in 5th grade, but never had the room!




This is what it looked like when I walked in from summer break: 


1 comment:

  1. Looking good April. Hope you have a fun and successful year.

    ReplyDelete