Friday, January 10, 2014

Tasteful Olive Salad with Apples

For my birthday and Christmas I received a lot of fancy olive oils and balsamic vinegars from the Tasteful Olive, a small shop in downtown Overland Park, KS.

I wasn't sure how I was going to use them all, but I have found a use for most of them! This salad was soo good!

I used a little of the Blood Orange fused olive oil and some of the Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar, OMG, so good!

I happened to get my first order from Door To Door Organics and it included lettuce and some fuji apples.  So all of that was calling my name for a fancy salad.



Ingredients: 
Lettuce
fuji apple diced
feta cheese
red onion 
Dressing: 
 Blood Orange fused olive oil
Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
salt and pepper

Directions for dressing: 
Drizzle equal parts of olive oil and vinegar and a sprinkle of salt and pepper over the salad. 


Next up, a way to figure out how to use Coffee infused Balsamic! Let me know if you have any ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment