Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pantry/Spice Organization

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to try to live off my pantry and freezer for a bit.  The first step for that was to clean out my pantry! It was scary! 

 It took up all of my counter space! Just shows how big my pantry really is. I'm so thankful that I have one!

 Some how, I have ended up with 4, yes FOUR, bottles of vegetable oil! 
Ahh.... much better! 


I also filled out a handy list that I found on Pinterest to see what I had on hand. 

Next up was the spice cabinet! I have more spices than a normal person. I am kinda addicted to Penzey's! I only had duplicates of a few, and that is because I got a nice gift set for Christmas. I was able to fill my spices, and get few of a few close to empty jars. 

Up next... the freezers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment