Thursday, January 16, 2014

Crispy Parmesan Potatoes

My friend Megan made these for us a few weeks ago.  They were so perfectly crisp that I knew I had to make them again! I did add a little Penzey spice to them to cheese it up without a lot of cheese! 

Ingredients: 
2 Red potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese 
salt
pepper

Directions: 
Preheat oven  450*.

Melt butter in 9x13 inch pan. (I used the preheating oven to melt the butter). Make sure butter is spread across the bottom.  

Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, and seasonings over the butter. 

Place potato slices face down on the butter and seasonings. Sprinkle a little more seasoning on top so all sides are covered! 

Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, to allow the Parmesan to stick. Serve with sour cream for dipping.



No comments:

Post a Comment