Monday, December 2, 2013

Crock Pot Love ~ Six Great Crock Pot Meals

Reasons why I love my crock pot:
1. It's one dish.
2. It's easy.
3. It makes my house smell good.
4. Great leftovers.
5. Great for feeding crowds.
6. Wonderful comfort food.
7. I can make it in the morning, and forget about it!
8. Meat is tender and cooked just right!
9. The flavors!
10. I haven't had a complete flop with the crock pot!







PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 


GET SOME! Crock Pot liners are the best invention! It makes clean up so easy! No more soaking or scrubbing, just throw it away! They are found next to the foil. 

Here are some of my favorite recipes: 

Pot Roast 




Corned Beef


BBQ Pulled Pork ( you can turn this into tacos! or enchiladas!)



Chili


Jambalaya



I'm working on 2 more... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment