Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Parmesan Roasted Potatoes

I needed a quick and easy side dish to go with my roast. This is what I came up with! They were SOO good, and I had everything on hand!

Ingredients: 

4 potatoes, cut in quarters (I used baking potatoes, but could use red)
1t. Italian seasoning
1t. garlic powder
1t. garlic salt
1 clove minced garlic
1 tsp. salt
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Sprinkle of pepper
Olive oil

Directions: 
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 
Wash and cut potatoes into quarters 
In a bowl, place your potatoes and drizzle with olive oil.  
Add seasoning, cheese, and garlic. 
Toss until coated well. 
Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam.  
Spread out potatoes on baking sheet, making sure that they are not on top of each other. You want them to get nice and crispy! 
Bake 20 minutes, and give them a stir. 
Bake and additional 20 minutes, or until they are crispy! 

2 comments:

  1. I Made These Tonight And They Were Good, ButMade Them In A 9X13. They Tended To Stick Despite The Olive Oil. Next Time I'll Definitely Use the Foil And Pan

    ReplyDelete