Monday, November 5, 2012

Funny Tea Towels

My friends and I have made it a tradition to visit the Holiday Mart every year.  This year, I was sure to take notes on the, "Hey I can make that" stuff.  I came home with a list of things! One of the easiest were these cute tea towels.

When I was at Target, I found them 4 for $3.99. I snagged a package to try it out.  I designed the towels on my Silhouette software, and then mirrored them.  Then I printed them on iron on transfer paper that I have had for a few years.









Then I cut out as much of the white space as I could, and ironed them on to the towels! Super easy, and it only cost me $4 to make 4 towels.
They were $10 each at the Holiday Mart! Now I need to think of some more creative sayings to put on them. I think they will make great gifts!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME towels!! I'm so glad to be following you, love your blog:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete