Friday, January 2, 2015

Stitch Fix Lately

I'm still loving my Stitch Fix! Almost everything I wear from them, I get compliments on. I have a teacher friend that whenever she likes one of my outfits, she has just started to say, "Let me guess, its that Stitch Fix thing." For Christmas, I put a Stitch Fix gift card in the family game as my favorite thing, and got my mom and sister signed up as well! My October Fix, my mom loved too. She kept one of the shirts. 

If only this dress was the next size up! I loved the comfy look/feel of it, but it was too tight. The necklace was also a little too much. 

I kept this aztec print shirt. It is great to throw on with jeans!

This is the shirt my mom kept. I didn't love it, but she did!

Another one, I wish would have fit better! These cobalt blue skinny jeans didn't fit!

This was my birthday outfit, with a Stitch Fix shirt and leggings! So comfy and a great color too!
I get so many compliments on this green cardigan. I wear it a lot, it is so comfy!
My November Stitch was the first time I kept everything! I loved all of it. This cardigan is very warm and I wore it as a coat while I was Christmas shopping. 
A fun scarf, another one that I get compliments on! 
This is out of order, but I did not keep this. It was too plain.  

I didn't love this blue shirt either! 
Scarf in action! 
They style each box and write you a little mote. This is the one that I kept everything! 

Check it out! Stitch Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment