Friday, January 16, 2015

Pillows

I needed Christmas Pillows to match my house, so I went to work. A lot of these are made from scraps that I had in my craft room! I made the chevron and canvas ones tie pillows because I didn't have as much fabric! I love them, and still have them in my living room! 
To make this one, I traced a sign that I liked and cut it out with heat transfer vinyl using my Silhouette. This one I made into an actual pillow, instead of a cover. I stuffed it with a lot of random scraps of stuffing and batting! It cleaned up my craft room a lot!



These pillows, I made for my cousin's boss. They initially wanted me to embroider a blanket, but it was NOT working. So we had to revisit the gift! I think these turned out 100 times better! Each employee chose one word to describe their boss. Then I put them into a word cloud and cut them out of heat transfer vinyl.  I stuck them on to IKEA pillows! IKEA came to town recently, and I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment