Thursday, January 8, 2015

Nativity Sign & Christmas Decorations

This little sign here was part of the reason I was so busy this Christmas! I posted a picture of my decorations and had so many requests for this sign, that I bought the commercial license for the design and created a "sign factory." I think I made and sold/gifted 25 of these puppies. The sign is available on my Etsy shop. 

I had the boards cut at Lowes, stained them (Kona & Barnwood), and then cut out the vinyl. Next year, I think I might try to stencil them, because I think it will go faster. 


I loved my new light up JOY sign from Big Lots and my red/white/silver/gold tree. Well, actually I loved all of my decorations! The wreath on my door was a fresh cut wreath from Lowes that I picked up while shopping for the wood.


No comments:

Post a Comment