- 1-1/4 cups quinoa
- 2 T flour
- 1-1/2 cups milk, divided
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked Buffalo Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350*. Cook quinoa according to package directions and set aside, be sure to rinse and drain it first.
- Whisk together flour and 1/2 cup milk in a separate saucepan over medium heat, till thick. Pour in remaining 1 cup of milk, and green onions. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring to prevent it from burning, then cook for one minute while boiling.
- Remove the pan from the heat then add in buffalo sauce and cheddar cheese. Stir until the cheese is completely melted then add in cooked quinoa and chicken, and stir to combine.
- Pour into a non-stick sprayed casserole dish and top with another sprinkle of cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with carrots and celery left over from your Christmas Party veggie tray!