Monday, July 15, 2013

Growing Garden!

I love my garden! I love seeing it grow, but most of all I love harvesting fresh veggies from it! If you remember a while back, this is what it looked like. It's amazing how different it can be each summer. Last summer was so hot. I had about 2 weeks where I got a ton of stuff, then it died and was eaten by bugs! 

I am growing: lettuce, strawberries, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, squash, basil, serranno peppers, jalapeno peppers, and Poblano peppers in my raised beds/fenced area. 

This is what happens to green onions, if you let them grow!



This year, I splurged, and bought grafted tomatoes, SO worth it!
They are producing like crazy!

My tomato plants are as tall as me! 

Love picking a sweet treat, grape tomatoes


Zucchini



Bush cucumbers


potatoes!

Serrano Peppers











No comments:

Post a Comment