Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer Reading



My summer bookshelf has been full! However, 
not all of my picks have been as good as these three books!
 (Gone Girl, The Shack, Fault in Our Stars, and Sing You Home were all winter reading! 
They are good ones too! )

Click on the links to learn more about the books! 

For Joco Library people, these are all in their e-books  library, 
so you can read them on your iPad, Kindle, or Nook for free! 


1. The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley  

I stayed up all night reading this book. I finished it in 6 hours! 
I could not put it down. I had to find out what happened! 

2. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

I finished this one in 2 days. 

3. Wild by Cheryl Strayed 

This was our book club book. Parts of it were hard to get into, but it was interesting to see her adventure, one that I could never accomplish! 

Adding to my list: 
The Murderer's Daughters by Randy Susan Meyers this was another book club book. It was a quick and easy lake read about 2 girls whose father killed their mother. 

I listened to this one in the car on my long drives. Chelsea Handler is pretty funny! 

My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One Night Stands by Chelsea Handler chronicals her life as a single gal living a party life. 

The best way to read- on a dock at the lake! 


1 comment:

  1. Right now I'm readin "Bad Monkey" by Carl Hiaasen. Hilarious yet disturbing....just how I like!

    ReplyDelete