Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Playroom Planning

My friend Abbey bought a new house, and wanted a fun room for her girls to play in. I have had so much fun brainstorming, crafting, and planning this room! I can't wait to see how it turns out. In a few weeks, I'm going to take her some of the stuff I have made, re-do a few pieces of furniture, and put it all together! Cody painted it last weekend, so I have a blank slate to create with! My goal is to make this room complete, by using things we already have, and not spending a lot of money!
Source- they decided to use Meander Blue from SW. 
Window treatment and banners made from scraps in my craft room! 

A visit to Hobby Lobby... I think I'm going to make a version of this sign. I like the saying, but not the pictures.

I bought the red frames, they were $4! They are 12x12. I bought 3 of them, and framed black and white pictures of her girls! 

 My mom took home a few of these pom-pom balls from a work party. They will be perfect! I also found these red bins at the Dollar Tree for $1. I used blue vinyl to cut out the girls names! 

Abbey found this frame, I want to paint it red, and paint chalkboard paint on the wall behind it! 



Pinterest Inspiration
http://www.thehandmadehome.net/2012/01/colors-used-in-our-home/


No comments:

Post a Comment