Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Handmade Gift Exchange

This is the 3rd time I have participated in the Craftaholics Handmade Gift Exchange. Twice a year, Craftaholics Anonymous hosts a Handmade Gift Exchange for readers and crafters everywhere. Participants make a handmade gift for another crafter with whom they are paired. This is a great way to make a gift.

I made this cute beach bag for my secret crafter, Destiny. I had made one for myself a few weeks before, and loved it. It is reversible, big, and has long straps! The best part is, its a 30 minute craft! I followed these directions from Something Turquoise.





In return, I received these "paper" towels that snap together! These have been on my list to make, but I never got around to it. If you know me, I'm kind of a recycle natzi, so these are a perfect way to go green! 



Thanks Destiny!

Featured on Craftaholics Anonymous

5 comments:

  1. Digging the silvery nail polish! Love the bag too.
    April, you're the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you send your gift to the same person who made the one sent to you? Both great things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I think it makes it easier to organize with so many people!

      Delete
  3. I love the beach bag. The extra long straps were key this past weekend. Thanks so much and I'm glad the "paper" towels were on your to-do list! Thanks for being a great elf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both ideas! This was my first exchange and it's so fun to see what everyone made!

    ReplyDelete