Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools Funny!

  My former students thought it would be funny to play a prank on me today. They had been trying all day. Finally at 2:00- I was out of my room and came back to my whole desk destroyed and chairs and tables flipped over.
   I couldn't let them get away with it, so I teamed up with the principal and secretary. Had them all called to the office with office referral slips. The principal told them they had cracked my brand new iPad screen, and I was bringing it up for them to see as evidence. They were nearly in tears, when they found out they "broke" something. I walked in and asked if they had money to pay for it... they responded, "No." I responded with an, "April Fools!" Don't mess with Miss Cremer! :)

They then had their teacher email their parents and tell them they got in trouble and needed to bring the form signed back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment