Thursday, February 14, 2013

Red Velvet Cookies

Happy Valentines Day! You know I can't bake, but I can share cookie recipes with you! My friend Stephanie made these and they were so yummy! For our secret Valentines at work, I gave this recipe, a box of cake mix, and a cute spatula.  I am delaying the posting of this just a tad, because I know my secret Valentine reads my blog!


Red Velvet Cookies

Ingredients:
• Box of Red Velvet cake mix
• 1 stick of butter
• 2 eggs

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together. Put small balls of cookies onto cookie sheet. (They expand quite a bit) Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let cool, then frost.

Frosting

Ingredients:
• 1 8oz. package of cream cheese
• 3 ½ T sugar
• 1 T vanilla
• 8oz carton of heavy whipping cream

Directions:

Mix together one package of cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until that is combined. Then slowly mix in a small carton of heaving whipping cream. Beat until peaks form.

Frost cookies. They are really good if you store them in the fridge!







No comments:

Post a Comment