Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Mr. And Mrs. Suitcase


Two nights before my sisters wedding, I finally decided on her gift! But that meant going on a hunt for a vintage suitcase. First I went to Goodwill. It was a bust. I was about to give up and just give her money, when I remembered a cute little store in my home town, Encore. I ran in and quickly looked through the store, I was on my way out the door when I spotted this perfect HOT pink vintage suitcase. 

I cut out the vinyl with my Silhouette and slowly stuck it on! For some reason it did not want to stick. I was about to give up when my mom stepped in and finished it for me! 

I put a cute little poem in it and it will be the perfect thing to keep all of their wedding treasures.

I made one for my other sister, and she said it is so handy to keep everything in and go back to look at. Here is hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment