Monday, March 3, 2014

Sesame-Soy Kale Chips

I know I'm a few years behind on this Kale Chips trend, but I tried them once and was not impressed. However, this time, I used soy sauce to season them. I ate the whole thing in 1 day! All 3 bags that I made!

Kale has many benefits! It is low in calories, it is good for your heart, and has tons of vitamins!


Ingredients:
1 bunch "dinosaur" Lacinato kale, washed and dried
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds


 Chop up kale in large pieces. 
In a zip lock combine olive oil, soy sauce, and sesame seeds. Add kale and shake up! Massage the kale to allow even more flavors in.

Bake on parchment paper at 300* for 30 minutes. DO NOT LET IT BURN!


Store in zip-lock baggies, or in my case, it it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment