Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Baby E's Room: Nautical Sea Monster Nursery

I'm SOO excited to finally share this post! I've been waiting for my niece to get here, so I didn't spoil her big name reveal!  July, I flew out to California to help my sister decorate her nursery for her little girl. She wanted a nautical sea monster theme, and I think we nailed it! 
Frames are from Goodwill, Anchor & E, and Octopus are from Hobby Lobby.
Barrel that we turned into a hamper. Barrel is from a store online, and netting is from Michael's.




The dresser and ships wheel were garage/estate sale finds. Lamp is from Target.


They got married on a boat and this sign was there. I recreated it using reclaimed wood, vinyl, and an octopus my sister had bought. 




This E started out much different, but it was on sale, so my sister bought it. Once I had taken off the old embellishments, there was a huge hole. I made this octopus using buttons from my grandma's house that my sister had. I printed off a coloring book page, and hot glued the buttons in it. I then used the Silhouette Cameo to cut out the outline in card stock.

Her favorite peek-a-boo bear from Aunt Joanne.

This rug is sooo soft!




This is what the gallery wall looked like before I painted the stuff. 


2 comments:

  1. Uhhh, this is freaking adorable. Can you make this exact bedroom for me? I'm an E too so it will be easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism. น้าสต๊อกเด็ก

    ReplyDelete