Thursday, October 4, 2012

Best Salsa EVAH!

This is P-Dub's salsa. For those of you who don't know who P-Dub is, she is an awesome food blogger and photographer, also known as The Pioneer Woman.  This salsa is so easy and you can mix it up to make it fit your ingredients and style.  I love cilantro, so I put LOTS.  My mom doesn't like it spicy, so I limit the jalapenos when I make it for her.  If I have fresh tomatoes, I will use them. 


Ingredients
  • 1 can (28 Ounce) Whole Tomatoes With Juice
  • 2 cans Rotel (diced Tomatoes And Green Chilies)
  • 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
  • 1 t Minced Garlic
  • 1 whole Jalapeno, diced
  • 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon Salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
  • 1/2 cup Cilantro (I use more!)
  • Juice from 1/2 a Lime


I throw everything into a bowl and use my awesome immersion blender to mix it all up. I love this because you don't have to dirty the blender, and it fits in a bowl.  This recipe makes about 12 cups of salsa, but don't worry, it will be gobbled up! 




P-Dub does a much better job of photographing this amazing salsa. Go check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment